The Student Services Department is our friendly first point of contact for all student queries regarding a range of matters including; social, financial, personal, academic and well-being of all students.
Should you require any assistance with any school or study related matter at any time you are also encouraged to speak with any one of our friendly student support staff.
The Student Services Department provides direct internal support and assistance in relation to:
- Student Orientation
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC)
- Grievance (see Grievance Procedure)
- Equity and Fairness
- Academic Support
- Laison with external agencies
- English language assistance
- Career and employment information
- Student Cards
- Travel Concessions
Student Services also assist students with external professional support by means of referrals to a range of personal / support services providers. Please note that for these services the student may be required to make a direct payment, where applicable, directly to the service provider.
Please click here to download contact information for the following services:
- Medical Services including, Doctors, Dentists, Specialists
- Financial Services
- Counselling Services and Advice
- Legal Services and
- Embassies and Consulates