School of Tourism & Hotel Management News
VET FEE-HELP The VET FEE-HELP scheme continues to apply to all students who commenced study before 31 December 2016. Any student who enrols from 1 January 2017 will have access to the VET Student Loans program, which is replacing the current VET FEE-HELP scheme. This is a new vocational education and training student loans program, provided to give eligible students access to quality higher level VET qualifications, particularly to those students who could not otherwise afford to pay upfront. Read More
- 11.04.2016 Yasou International Buffet The Culinary and Hospitality students hosted 2 delicious Mediterranean themed buffets. Read more for photos of the food and information on the students and what they are studying.
- 15.07.2015 Graduation July 2015 On monday 13th July we held a Graduation Ceremony. We also took this chance to recognise the work of our culinary students at Oceanafest.
- 26.03.2015 Semana Santa Buffet We held our End of Term buffet with a Semana Santa theme, Happy Easter with a Spanish twist.
- 23.01.2015 15 Years of Harmony Day We wish to invite all students and staff memebers to join us in celebrating Harmony Day by bringing a dish from your home country, or a parents home country to a lunch buffet.
- 13.11.2014 Kirsty Hearn, President of the Student Guild We would like to congratulate Kirsty Hearn on her appointment as President of the Student Guild.
- 25.09.2014 Spring themed International Buffet Yesterday we held our Spring themed International Buffet. Well done to our Hospitality, Commercial Cookery and Patisserie students for their hard work. We would also like to thank all of our guests for attending and supporting our students.
- 17.09.2014 Career Fair 2014 Well done to all of our Diploma of Events students who organised a great Career Fair with fantastic guest speakers, workshops and recruiters.
- 08.09.2014 2014 National ACPET Conference We recently attended the 2014 National ACPET Conference where Dr Peter Ryan (Chair of the Board of Directors) and Professor Jamie Murphy (Director of Research) presented.
- 03.07.2014 July 2014 End of Term Buffet Well done to all students involved in the July 2014 International Buffet and thank you to everyone who joined us to support our students.
1 / 3 next »