School of Accounting & Finance News
VET FEE-HELP The VET FEE-HELP scheme continues to apply to all students who commenced study before 31 December 2016. Any student who enrols from 1 January 2017 will have access to the VET Student Loans program, which is replacing the current VET FEE-HELP scheme. This is a new vocational education and training student loans program, provided to give eligible students access to quality higher level VET qualifications, particularly to those students who could not otherwise afford to pay upfront. Read More
- 15.07.2015 Graduation July 2015 On monday 13th July we held a Graduation Ceremony. We also took this chance to recognise the work of our culinary students at Oceanafest.
- 23.01.2015 15 Years of Harmony Day We wish to invite all students and staff memebers to join us in celebrating Harmony Day by bringing a dish from your home country, or a parents home country to a lunch buffet.
- 13.11.2014 Kirsty Hearn, President of the Student Guild We would like to congratulate Kirsty Hearn on her appointment as President of the Student Guild.
- 08.09.2014 2014 National ACPET Conference We recently attended the 2014 National ACPET Conference where Dr Peter Ryan (Chair of the Board of Directors) and Professor Jamie Murphy (Director of Research) presented.
- 27.04.2014 Cancer Council Relay 2014 ACAE are proud to be participating in the 2014 Cancer Council Relay for Life on 3rd and 4th May. Students and staff are encouraged to join the relay team and help raise funds for this great cause. You can walk, run or stroll, so join the team, invite your friends and family to join, and help us reach our fundraising goal.
- 21.03.2014 Harmony Day Today we celebreated Australia's diversity at a lunch organised by the Student Guild. We would like to thank the Student Guild for your hard work and effort and the cookery students for cooking some fantastic and multi-cultural food for us to enjoy. We would also like to thank all staff and students who came to celebrate Australia's diversity with us.
- 14.03.2014 Considered a Career with Starwood? Have you ever wondered what a career with Starwood Hotels & Resorts would be like? Join in the "live chat" with their HR experts on the Starwood Careers Facebook page.
- 17.10.2012 ACAE awarded best in International Education award 2012 The Australian College of Applied Education has been awarded the WA International Training provider of the Year 2012. This award was announced on Friday the 14 of September, 2012 at the WA Department of Training and Workforce Development awards ceremony at the Perth Convention and Exhibition Centre. "ACAE is proud to be amongst the best Vocational Education and Training providers in Australia" Mr Williams, Managing Director of ACAE said.
- 16.10.2012 VET FEE-HELP now available for all ACAE Diploma level courses As of the 1 January 2013 VET FEE-HELP became available for all ACAE Diploma level courses for eligible students. Students who wish to enrol into the Diploma of Events, Hospitality, Tourism, Business, Management or Accounting are now able to defer their payments through the Australian Government VET FEE-HELP Scheme.