VET FEE-HELP now available for all ACAE Diploma level courses
This is great news for all eligible ACAE students providing you access to a significant student loan scheme and the ability to defer your tuition fees until after you have graduated or earn above the income threshold requiring you to commence repaying your loan. This scheme really suits our courses as students are provided Industry Placements normally resulting in employment that not only give a great course outcome but also ensuring students are earning money to assists in the VET FEE-HELP scheme.
You are eligible for VET FEE-HELP if you:
- are an Australian citizen or permanent humanitarian visa holder (resident in Australia for the duration of the unit); AND
- are a full fee-paying / fee for service student studying a diploma course at ACAE; OR
- are a student subsidised by the Victorian or South Australian State Government studying a diploma or advanced diploma course; AND
- have not exceeded the FEE-HELP limit (enquire with our friendly staff); AND
- meet the tax file number (TFN) requirements: OR
- if you don't have a TFN you can give your provider a Certificate of application for a TFN. This certificate is available from the Australian Taxation Office after you have applied for a TFN; AND
- submit the Request for VET FEE-HELP Assistance Form to your VET provider prior to the census date.
For further details please visit http://www.acae.edu.au/vet-fee-help