VET FEE-HELP The VET FEE-HELP scheme continues to apply to all students who commenced study before 31 December 2016. Any student who enrols from 1 January 2017 will have access to the VET Student Loans program, which is replacing the current VET FEE-HELP scheme. This is a new vocational education and training student loans program, provided to give eligible students access to quality higher level VET qualifications, particularly to those students who could not otherwise afford to pay upfront. Read More
- 30.05.2016 Future Skills WA Funding ACAE has been awarded 2 types of funding under the Future Skills WA program; Priority Industry Skills (PIT) and Apprenticeships. Find out more.
- 11.04.2016 Yasou International Buffet The Culinary and Hospitality students hosted 2 delicious Mediterranean themed buffets. Read more for photos of the food and information on the students and what they are studying.
- 20.11.2015 Breakfast Buffet The Culinary arts students made a delicious buffet breakfast for fellow students and listened to some presentations and watched demonstrations from industry experts.
- 24.09.2015 Le Banquet de Paris Our students hosted another fantastic buffet, Le Banquet de Paris. Our Culinary Arts students prepared a range of delicious gourmet food and our students from our Hospitality school provided service. The buffet actually serves as an assessment for the SIT30813 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and SIT50313 Diploma of Hospitality students. There was a lunchtime and evening service where diners left with full stomachs and smiles on their faces.
- 20.08.2015 Breakfast Buffet August 2015 It's breakfast buffet time again. Our SIT30813 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery students hand made everything.
- 15.07.2015 Graduation July 2015 On monday 13th July we held a Graduation Ceremony. We also took this chance to recognise the work of our culinary students at Oceanafest.
- 09.07.2015 Oceanafest 2015 Congratulations to ACAE students and trainers who won a huge number of medals at Oceanafest 2015 including bronze, silver and gold medals.
- 22.06.2015 Street Food Buffet After the success of the Buffet Breakfast, ACAE students took on the challenge of a 'dinner time' buffet, open to the public and competing with restaurants to get customers on a Friday night.
- 29.05.2015 Buffet Breakfast May 2015 The SIT30813- Certificate III in Commercial Cookery students did a fantastic job hosting another delicious Buffet Breakfast.
1 / 7 next »