ACAE Launches in Melbourne with Ambassador, George Calombaris Together with the help of George Calombaris, the Australian College of Applied Education (ACAE) announced yesterday that it is bringing its multi award-winning Culinary Arts and Hospitality courses to Melbourne. Read More
- 27.02.2017 ACAE Students Graduate Ready for the Workforce Friday 10 March was a special night for 55 students from Perth’s Australian College of Applied Education (ACAE) who graduated from Certificate III, Certificate IV and Diploma courses in a range of fields including hospitality, travel and tourism, business and culinary arts.
- 27.02.2017 Download the 2017 ACAE Prospectus Interested in ACAE's accredited courses in Culinary Arts, Hotel Management and Tourism and Travel? Download the 2017 ACAE Student Prospectus now to learn more.
- 01.06.2016 VET FEE-HELP The VET FEE-HELP scheme continues to apply to all students who commenced study before 31 December 2016. Any student who enrols from 1 January 2017 will have access to the VET Student Loans program, which is replacing the current VET FEE-HELP scheme. This is a new vocational education and training student loans program, provided to give eligible students access to quality higher level VET qualifications, particularly to those students who could not otherwise afford to pay upfront.
- 30.05.2016 .
- 11.04.2016 Yasou International Buffet The Culinary and Hospitality students hosted 2 delicious Mediterranean themed buffets. Read more for photos of the food and information on the students and what they are studying.
- 20.11.2015 Breakfast Buffet The Culinary arts students made a delicious buffet breakfast for fellow students and listened to some presentations and watched demonstrations from industry experts.
- 24.09.2015 Le Banquet de Paris Our students hosted another fantastic buffet, Le Banquet de Paris. Our Culinary Arts students prepared a range of delicious gourmet food and our students from our Hospitality school provided service. The buffet actually serves as an assessment for the SIT30813 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery and SIT50313 Diploma of Hospitality students. There was a lunchtime and evening service where diners left with full stomachs and smiles on their faces.
- 20.08.2015 Breakfast Buffet August 2015 It's breakfast buffet time again. Our SIT30813 Certificate III in Commercial Cookery students hand made everything.
- 15.07.2015 Graduation July 2015 On monday 13th July we held a Graduation Ceremony. We also took this chance to recognise the work of our culinary students at Oceanafest.
1 / 7 next »