International Students Fees
ACAE International Student Fees
AELC Student Fees
ACAE Course Prospectus
AELC Course Brochure
ACAE Application Form
AELC Application Form
At the Australian College of Applied education we provide a complete range of courses and services to ensure all of our international students are made to feel that they are studying at a home away from home.
This includes providing you with comprehensive and accurate information about ACAE, our courses, services and facilities even before you decide to apply to us. This includes offering English Language Courses for students who are from non English speaking backgrounds through our English Langauge School - the Australian English Language Centre (AELC) based on-campus at ACAE. Please refer to AELC download documents on this page.
All ACAE course fees contribute positively to every student’s learning experience.
- Access to all of our award winning facilities and services
- All course tuition and assessment
- Student Handbook & Subject Guides
- Student ID & Student Concession Card
- Access to ACAE Moodle Learning Management System (LMS) and MyEnrolment student account
- Access to our comprehensive reference library and on-line library data bases
- Access to all Student Learning Centres
- English language support*
- Remedial support lessons (weekly)*
- Access to a modern printing network and free printing allowance in 2015
- Fast Wireless network and broadband internet access
- Full range of Student Support Services
- Full IT support
- College Cafe
The fees listed on the fee schedule are for the entire course.
* These items are not applicable to students studying English only with the Australian English Lanaguage Centre (AELC). AELC students will recieve a weekly printing allowance.